Pop Up 310, opening Feb. 13 in suite #310, 3699 McKinney Avenue in Dallas’ West Village (the former space of Gardens; sic transit gloria mundi!), is an independent side project of Goss-Michael Foundation associate curator James Cope and the Public Trust’s Brian Gibb (also known as founder of Art Prostitute). Cope and Gibb have the space tp play with until June.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015