The Linda Pace Foundation has acquired Cornelia Parker’s 2004 hanging-object sculpture "Heart of Darkness" and Robyn O’Neil’s drawing "Staring into the blankness, they fell in order to begin" Both O’Neil and Parker were Artpace residents. In addition to the acquisitions,
Artpace the Linda Pace Foundation tacks on an announcement of the resignation of Rick Moore as CEO and the beginning of a search for his replacement. Moore will remain a trustee of the foundation, begun in 2003 by Linda Pace to encourage art.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015