New artists-in-residence Buster Graybill, Klara Liden, and Ulrike Müller are excited to meet you at tonight’s ArtPace Community Potluck Dinner. For this round, San Antonio food critic Ron Bechtol has organized a team of professional judges for the Texas Citrus Throwdown: Ed Tijerina, food writer for the San Antonio Express-News, Scott Cohen, Executive Chef at the Watermark Grill, and Mary Martini, Director of Central Market’s cooking school will choose the winner of an Artpace Fresh Art First membership: bring a dish that serves 12 using this round’s special ingredient, Texas citrus Thursday, February 4 at 6:30 pm and you could win!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015