At 4pm on Wednesday, February 3 a public artwork dedication will launch the 2nd Street District ’s February Love Your Neighborhood Campaign at the corner of 2nd Street and San Antonio in Austin. Designed by Wimberley artists Jerolyn Bahm-Colombik & Roger Colombik, the sculptural fountain is part of the City’s Great Streets Capital Improvement Program which is designed to create a more pedestrian-friendly downtown environment. The 2nd Street District, a six-block downtown neighborhood in the heart of Austin is is leased and managed by AMLI Management Company.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015