ARTSNET, the official arts council for North Tarrant county, is fixing to hand out grants to artsts in the mid-cities region to help them create projects in their own communities. Up to $5000 per individual artist will go to projects in the cities of Bedford, Colleyville, Euless, Grapevine, Haltom City, Haslet, Hurst, Keller, North Richland Hills, Richland Hills, Roanoke, Saginaw, Southlake, Trophy Club, Watauga, and Westlake. ARTSNET has granted over $600,000 for the arts in North Tarrant County since 1997 to support art programs youth, senior citizens and emerging arts groups.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015