Houston artist Jonathan Leach has just finished a temporary mural on the walls of 13 Celsius, a Houston bar. Titled “Unwrapped,” the pattern of bright colors and zig-zag lines was inspired by traffic signs and will remain on view until February 15. Last year 13 Celsius comissioned a temporary installation by Houston artist Ariane Roesch, daughter of Houston gallery owner Sonja Roesch, who hosted a solo show by Leach last summer.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015