Hecho en Dallas, a free showcase of recent work by Dallas Area artists opened last Thurdsday at the Latino Cultural Center. But it’s not too late for next year: jurors for the 7th annual show in 2010 will be sculptor Thomas Bustos, Mountain View College professor Cristina B. Medina, and Gabrielle Castañeda Pruitt, owner of Plano’s 14th Street Gallery, and the deadline for submissions is February 6.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015