Tropical Depression is a four-channel audio installation accompanied by mixed-media collages inspired by storm-track diagrams by Houston architect and noise artist Carlos Pozo. The opening is tonight from 6-8pm at Labotanica, 2316 Elgin (at Dowling), Houston. The opening is followed by a $5 preview for a night of dance, performance, and improvisation influenced by belly dance called A Moving Theater of Absolute Uniqueness, curated by Y.E.Torres (the whole show will be Saturday, January 30th at Frenetic Theater).
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015