This Saturday afternoon from 1-6pm, UT Dallas’ Centraltrak will be hosting a symposium on The Kinetics of Urban Sprawl: Cybernetics and the City in the 21st Century. Architectural historians Robert Bruegmann, Peter Hales, Mitchell Schwarzer and Antoine Picon will consider how we exist with our cars in the collective urban condition of sprawl and, furthermore, how this condition connects us, for better or worse, to a global economy of oil. January 20, FREE!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015