On Saturday, January 16 & Sunday, January 17 from 12-5pm unframed drawings and paintings on paper by Texas art legend Bob Camblin will be sold off by the Camblin family to provide immediate financial relief for Bob as he recovers from a debilitating stroke. The sale will be held at Sarah Balinskas Fine Framing, 1114 Taft, Houston; all proceeds will go directly to the artist.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015