On Saturday, January 16 & Sunday, January 17 from 12-5pm unframed drawings and paintings on paper by Texas art legend Bob Camblin will be sold off by the Camblin family to provide immediate financial relief for Bob as he recovers from a debilitating stroke. The sale will be held at Sarah Balinskas Fine Framing, 1114 Taft, Houston; all proceeds will go directly to the artist.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015