San Antonio’s Witte Museum hosts The Long Shadows, a talk by Andrew Erlich, Ph.D., psychologist and nephew of Jake Erlich, one-time “tallest man in the world.” At 8 feet 6 ½ inches in height, he (Jake) was also a silent film star, artist, and poet. 7pm, Friday, January 15 and again 1:30pm Saturday, January 16. $5 for museum members and students, and $10 for adults.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015