Native Houstonian fashion designer Selven O’Keef Jarmon will speak about his last seven years in South Africa and his current work there, including a preview of his his new television series, and KWANDA, his new South African Fashion Line on Thursday, January 14, 7-8:30pm at Houston’s Project Rowhouses, 2521 Holman St. A slideshow of Jarmon’s trunk show last Saturday at Melodrama Boutique was featured in the Houston Chronicle.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015