The sky is falling! The sky is falling! Jeffrey Deitch has been named director of the Los Angeles Museum of Contemporary Art, making the 57 year-old the only art dealer to head a major American museum. Skipping over the hows, blogger Christopher Knight goes straight to the even bigger astonished Why’s in today’s Los Angeles Times.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015