Art Bus, decorated by members of Arthouse Austin’s youth wing, Club Arthouse, in collaboration with Austin Artist, Cybil Guess, rolled out on new year’s First night celebration in Austin, and will ply the city’s streets for a year. The project is supported by 3M and Capital Metro. Meanwhile, Austin artists Angel Quesada and Lannea Brooks paint a bridge without corporate or government sanction and get arrested.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015