In it’s recent election, The Board of Trustees of the Dallas Museum of Art have elected trustee Deedie Potter Rose as Chairman, John R. Eagle will continue as President. Mrs. Rose succeeds Walter B. Elcock who is retiring as chairman to focus on increased business demands. Other newly elected officers include Vice Presidents Mary McDermott Cook and Cindy Rachofsky; Secretary Linda Kao and Treasurer Victor D. Almeida. 19 new trustees were elected to three-year terms: Christopher Bancroft, Daniel D. Boeckman, Eduardo M. Brittingham, Yolanda Bruce Brooks, Clint D. Carlson, Peter J. Denker, Claire Dewar, Melissa Foster Fetter, Jeremy L. Halbreich, Bryant M. Hanley, Jr., Kenneth A. Hersh, Wei Wei Jeang, Venu Menon, Thomas Morgan, Margot B. Perot, Richard R. Pollock, Daniel Routman, Ronald G. Steinhart, and Derek M. Wilson.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015