The Austin Chronicle’s Robert Faires muses that it’s been a not-too-bad-after-all year for the Austin art scene, using the phrase "economic shitstorm" to describe the severe recession of 2009 that, bad as it was everywhere, it was not quite so bad here in Texas. As an online news aggregator, I feel duty bound to reprint his expletive (twice!) to maintain the web’s standard of cheap juvenile sensationalism.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015