From KERA’s blog: the second Dallas Art Fair, scheduled for February 5-7 has nine Dallas galleries participating: Barry Whistler, Dunn and Brown, Holly Johnson, Kristy Stubbs, Marty Walker, The Public Trust, Valley-House, Artspace 111 and William Campbell Contemporary Art from Dallas. Other participating Texas galleries include: Austin’s Lora Reynolds, San Antonio’s Ruiz-Healy Art and Barbara Davis Gallery, Colton & Farb Gallery, Inman Gallery and Texas Gallery, all from Houston. Of course, there will be a peck of national and international players as well . . .
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015