Reminder: The Rothko Chapel is open every day of the year from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. That includes Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day. It is the perfect getaway from holiday stress, and an experience for out-of-town visitors. And it’s free!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015