Charissa Terranova, scholar and Glasstire contributor, is stepping down from her post as director of Dallas’ Centraltrak residency program. Kate Sheerin will take up the job on January 4. Terranova says she is leaving the program she launched three years ago "to focus all of my energy on teaching at the university and my scholarly writing, in particular the completion of my manuscript Automotive Prosthetic: The Car, Technological Mediation, and the Conceptual Turn in Contemporary Art." she will continue to teach at UTD and work as a freelance critic.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015