Ace curator Elizabeth Dunbar has been promoted to Associate Director/Curator at Arthouse, taking on new management responsibilities as the org prepares to re-open in its new expanded space next fall. Since joining the austin art space in 2007, Dunbar has curated Matt Stokes: these are the days (2009), Fritz Haeg: Attack on the Front Lawn (2008), and Florian Slotawa: One After the Other (2007), as well as the fabulously successful presentation of Okay Mountain’s Corner Store at this year’s PULSE Miami Contemporary Art Fair, which was awarded the PULSE Prize and People’s Choice Prize.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015