The Dallas Museum of Art has acquired The Eye by Canadian sculptor David Altmejd. Origionally made for the art gallery at The Metropolitan Opera in New York in 2008, the room-sized mesmerizing structure of mirrored glass is currently on view in the DMA’s exhibition Performance/Art through March 21, 2010.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015