The Dallas Museum of Art has acquired The Eye by Canadian sculptor David Altmejd. Origionally made for the art gallery at The Metropolitan Opera in New York in 2008, the room-sized mesmerizing structure of mirrored glass is currently on view in the DMA’s exhibition Performance/Art through March 21, 2010.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015