Houston’s Channel 13 Undercover has begun airing its latest set of potshots exposing the waste in the city’s public art program. On Nov. 24, muck-raker Wayne Docefino highlighted the inaccessability of Matthew Geller’s Open Channel Flow hidden near the Jamail Skate Park and the technical shortcomings of Wind Trees at the airport. On Nov 25, the target was the uncompleted city water treatment museum, and the uncompleted spewing-bathtub fountain that was to adorn it.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015