Houston’s Channel 13 Undercover has begun airing its latest set of potshots exposing the waste in the city’s public art program. On Nov. 24, muck-raker Wayne Docefino highlighted the inaccessability of Matthew Geller’s Open Channel Flow hidden near the Jamail Skate Park and the technical shortcomings of Wind Trees at the airport. On Nov 25, the target was the uncompleted city water treatment museum, and the uncompleted spewing-bathtub fountain that was to adorn it.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015