A jury in Houston has denied requests from Curry Glassell, daughter of philanthropist and fisherman Alfred Glassell, that the terms of his 2003 will giving roughly half of his fortune to the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston be set aside in favor of an earlier will which gave her 25%. The jury found that Mr. Glassell was not unduly influenced by representatives of the museum, as was claimed.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015