A jury in Houston has denied requests from Curry Glassell, daughter of philanthropist and fisherman Alfred Glassell, that the terms of his 2003 will giving roughly half of his fortune to the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston be set aside in favor of an earlier will which gave her 25%. The jury found that Mr. Glassell was not unduly influenced by representatives of the museum, as was claimed.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015