The17th annual Houston Warehouse Art Crawl may have been compressed into one day, but what a day! On Saturday, November 21, more than 100 Houston artists open their hatches to the public, along an elaborate route which, though lacking the shuttle bus service of years gone by, is still walk or bike-able, beginning at Motherdog Studios, Artcrawl Houston headquarters. New venues this year include Box 13, Canal Street Gallery, and Super Happy Fun Land. 10am-9pm.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015