The17th annual Houston Warehouse Art Crawl may have been compressed into one day, but what a day! On Saturday, November 21, more than 100 Houston artists open their hatches to the public, along an elaborate route which, though lacking the shuttle bus service of years gone by, is still walk or bike-able, beginning at Motherdog Studios, Artcrawl Houston headquarters. New venues this year include Box 13, Canal Street Gallery, and Super Happy Fun Land. 10am-9pm.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015