Who knwew? Shopping for locally hand-made items and supporting an indie, eco-friendly lifestyle is a thriving business! Etsy/Dallas’ second annual Jingle Bash shopping event hand-picks 50 artisans producung hand-made gifts. Last year’s event was voted 2009 Best One-Stop Shop by readers of the Dallas Observer. Saturday, November 21, 1-7pm at the Sons of Hermann Hall, 3414 Elm Street, Dallas. Free, with free goody bags for the first 50 shoppers!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015