Who knwew? Shopping for locally hand-made items and supporting an indie, eco-friendly lifestyle is a thriving business! Etsy/Dallas’ second annual Jingle Bash shopping event hand-picks 50 artisans producung hand-made gifts. Last year’s event was voted 2009 Best One-Stop Shop by readers of the Dallas Observer. Saturday, November 21, 1-7pm at the Sons of Hermann Hall, 3414 Elm Street, Dallas. Free, with free goody bags for the first 50 shoppers!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015