With more open studios, events and performances than you can shake a stick at, this year’s East Austin Studio Tour begins the first of two weekends of art and art and more art. 154 studios, 20 Exhibition Spaces, 49 Happenings, and 30 Programs, 10-5 pm each day from Saturday November 14th – Sunday November 22nd. Their calendar knows all.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015