The Judd Foundation has appointed Katy Rogers as Catalog Raisonné Manager for their upcoming tome on the works of Donald Judd. Rogers, who is working on a similar project about Robert Motherwell, will work with a committee of catalogue raisonné scholars, curators, and Judd’s former studio assistants on a project that is expected to take "a number of years." This new catalogue builds upon the existing Catalogue Raisonné of Paintings, Objects and Wood-Blocks 1960-1974.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015