The Judd Foundation has appointed Katy Rogers as Catalog Raisonné Manager for their upcoming tome on the works of Donald Judd. Rogers, who is working on a similar project about Robert Motherwell, will work with a committee of catalogue raisonné scholars, curators, and Judd’s former studio assistants on a project that is expected to take "a number of years." This new catalogue builds upon the existing Catalogue Raisonné of Paintings, Objects and Wood-Blocks 1960-1974.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015