Houston’s reinvigorated Deborah Colton Gallery is spreading afield: the gallery’s new venture, which they are calling OUTPOST NYC DCG aims to be "a platform for developing new experimental programming, often in collaboration with existing art venues and organizations in New York." it’s first project, Roulette, curated by Liutauras Psibilskis at the Emily Harvey Foundation Gallery in George Macunias’ former home in New York City, opened November 6. colton has also taken on philanthropist and art patron Carolyn Farb as a partner, and artist, art collector and car dealer Lester Marks as her new Director.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015