Monday night, Aurora picture show’s bungalow on Sul Ross St. in Houston was burgled. With Grinchy thoroughness, the theives not only made off with Aurora’s 32" flat panel monitor, dvd players, cables etc, but stopped to scoop $5 in change from their donation box. The beloved microcinema is asking for replacements and has published a wish list of missing equipment.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015