Tonight’s tuesday evening lecture at the Ft. Worth Modern brings Canadian encausticist Tony Scherman to talk about the last five years of his career destabilizing precedents, seeking transformations and to viewing ideologies with skepticism, and aldso painting, at 7pm. For warm-ups, grad student Coleen Barry does a reprise of her talk "Engaging Time: Michelangelo Pistoletto, Nicholas Nixon and Anselm Kiefer" at 6:15.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015