Tonight’s tuesday evening lecture at the Ft. Worth Modern brings Canadian encausticist Tony Scherman to talk about the last five years of his career destabilizing precedents, seeking transformations and to viewing ideologies with skepticism, and aldso painting, at 7pm. For warm-ups, grad student Coleen Barry does a reprise of her talk "Engaging Time: Michelangelo Pistoletto, Nicholas Nixon and Anselm Kiefer" at 6:15.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015