Dallas drivers are griping about the a steep increase in fees in parking garages and lots close to the sparkling new Dallas Arts District. There goes the neighborhood! Scott Cantrell, music critic for the Dallas Morning news, reports that it’s now $15 to park in the lots between the Meyerson Symphony Center and the Nasher. Meanwhile, the paper’s Rodger Jones wonders if the 370 paces from the opera house to the nearest sit-down restaurant will discourage pedestrians.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015