Dallas drivers are griping about the a steep increase in fees in parking garages and lots close to the sparkling new Dallas Arts District. There goes the neighborhood! Scott Cantrell, music critic for the Dallas Morning news, reports that it’s now $15 to park in the lots between the Meyerson Symphony Center and the Nasher. Meanwhile, the paper’s Rodger Jones wonders if the 370 paces from the opera house to the nearest sit-down restaurant will discourage pedestrians.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015