Monday October 26 artist Karyn Olivier’s Inbound: Houston billboard project kicks off with a launch party at DiverseWorks in Houston. Olivier’s project replaces the usual text and ads with photographs of the empty landscape they hide at sites around the city from Oct 26 – Nov 22. The party’s from 6-8pm. Meanwhile, street artist Give Up’s zen masterpiece Stella Artois billboard continues to enlighten drivers on southbound Waugh Drive. No launch party is scheduled.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015