The Egyptian government continues to strong-arm European museums to return antiquities- regardless of their authenticity! A recent NY Times article describes the Egyptians’ efforts to reclaim the famous bust of Nefertiti, a centerpiece of reconstructed Neues Museum in Berlin, without mentioning last year’s flap in which it several authorities declared the piece a fake!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015