Bob "Daddy-O" Wade will be at at the South Austin Museum of Popular Culture tonight, signing books and giving a talk about his retrospective, 40 Years of Blood, Sweat and Beers. Wedged between the fur-bearing trout and the jackelope, you can catch a glimpse of the silliness and despair that is Texas art direct from one of it’s major perps, but hurry: the exhbition ends on October 24! Robert Faires of the Austin Chronicle has a review in today’s paper.Friday, October 16, 6-9pm.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015