NY Times architecture critic Nicolai Ouroussoff mulls over the new Wyly Theater and Winspear Opera House in the coalescing Dallas Arts District at length in today’s paper. After relating the office politics involved in the Rem Koolhaas/Joshua Prince-Ramus split, Ouroussoff gives a thoughtful ctitique of both buildings. His verdict: solid.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015