NY Times architecture critic Nicolai Ouroussoff mulls over the new Wyly Theater and Winspear Opera House in the coalescing Dallas Arts District at length in today’s paper. After relating the office politics involved in the Rem Koolhaas/Joshua Prince-Ramus split, Ouroussoff gives a thoughtful ctitique of both buildings. His verdict: solid.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015