Marketing guru Patricia Martin will unveil the Houston Creative Economy Study on Tuesday evening, October 13 at 5:30 pm at the Houston Art Alliance’s space125gallery. The study, sponsored by the Houston Arts Alliance, the UH Mitchell Center for the Arts, and the Greater Houston Partnership, is a follow-up to Martin’s RENGEN, a study Martin conducted in 2008 after spending 10 months assessing Houston’s cultural consumer. Martin’s paper called Houston’s creative sector among the most vigorous and under recognized in the country and HAA has invited her to return to Houston to further assess the scale of Houston’s creative economy. Even more findings are set to be published in mid-2010.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015