In advance of the upcoming exhibition Susan Rothenberg: Moving in Place, curator Michael Auping and artist Susan Rothenberg (who once decribed her work as "messy paintings that often have an image in them that you may or may not recognize") will speak about Rothenberg’s imagery, and the influence of her move from New York to New Mexico in 1990: Tuesday evening, October 13, at the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, 7pm. A booksigning for the hefty catalog that accompanies the exhibition begins at 5:30pm.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015