The South Texas Motorcycle Museum on E Richardson Rd. in Edinburg (next to Dirty Dave’s Cycles), will open to the public Friday, Oct. 9, 2009 in conjunction with South Padre Island Bikefest. The ribbon cutting ceremony is set for 10:30am Friday, October 9. Group rides leave SPI Bikefest and head towards the Museum beginning at 8:45 a.m and every half hour thereafter.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015