“The Cause and Laws of Storms,” a talk presented by Lew Fincher, hurricane historian and president of the Houston chapter of the American Meteorological Society and Lance Wood the Science and Operations Officer at the National Weather Service (NWS) office in League City, TX. Thursday, October 1, 6:30pm at the Contemporary Arts Museum, Houston as part of Aurora Picture Shows Houston Lyceum series of lectures in conjunction with No: Zoning Artists Engage Houston at CAMH.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015