“The Cause and Laws of Storms,” a talk presented by Lew Fincher, hurricane historian and president of the Houston chapter of the American Meteorological Society and Lance Wood the Science and Operations Officer at the National Weather Service (NWS) office in League City, TX. Thursday, October 1, 6:30pm at the Contemporary Arts Museum, Houston as part of Aurora Picture Shows Houston Lyceum series of lectures in conjunction with No: Zoning Artists Engage Houston at CAMH.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015