Designs and models for the forthcoming Perot Museum of Science and Nature were unveiled Thursday in Dallas. The new complex, at the northwest corner of Field Street and Woodall Rodgers Freeway, will house the entity that grew out of the merger of the Dallas Museum of Natural History, The Science Place and the Dallas Children’s Museum. The $185 million project that architect Thom Mayne of Morphosis designed the for what he calls "a post-Los Angeles city," will be finished in 2013.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015