CADD ArtLab is closing after one short year of educating the public at its nonprofit gallery on Main St. in downtown Dallas. In what they’re calling a "one year experiment" Art Lab had 7,000 visitors and six exhibitions. The space, sponsored by the Contemporary Art Dealers of Dallas (CADD) will morph into an event venue, ThirdSpace. CADD’s other projects will continue.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015