CADD ArtLab is closing after one short year of educating the public at its nonprofit gallery on Main St. in downtown Dallas. In what they’re calling a "one year experiment" Art Lab had 7,000 visitors and six exhibitions. The space, sponsored by the Contemporary Art Dealers of Dallas (CADD) will morph into an event venue, ThirdSpace. CADD’s other projects will continue.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015