David Sokolec of Border Art Dialog reports that the lobby of the El Paso Museum of Art was filled with a large metal nude woman, two swans, and a walk-in metal closet for the opening of James Drake‘s show last Sunday. There’s no rush: according to Sokolec, "if you cannot make the opening you apparently have two years to see it."
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015