David Sokolec of Border Art Dialog reports that the lobby of the El Paso Museum of Art was filled with a large metal nude woman, two swans, and a walk-in metal closet for the opening of James Drake‘s show last Sunday. There’s no rush: according to Sokolec, "if you cannot make the opening you apparently have two years to see it."
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015