Lori Betz, owner/artist of the tiny Betz Art Gallery at 1208 W. Gray, Houston, is holding her own Art Fair, merging art (everything under $100!) with "live art demonstrations, fortune tellers, caricature painters, and yummy treats." Artists rent table space for this "inventory liquidation sale", and keep the profits, if any. Today, Saturday, August 29, 2-7 pm.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015