The Women Printmakers of Austin are moving to a new studio in the "lively" Pump Project Art Complex in East Austin, and are throwing a studio baby shower to gather things like ferric chloride and lump rosin for the new facility. The shower begins on Saturday, Aug. 29 at precisely 6:20 pm, because at 7, Pump Project is opening "Anxiety," Cantanker magazine’s third annual summer catalog and exhibition.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015