The Women Printmakers of Austin are moving to a new studio in the "lively" Pump Project Art Complex in East Austin, and are throwing a studio baby shower to gather things like ferric chloride and lump rosin for the new facility. The shower begins on Saturday, Aug. 29 at precisely 6:20 pm, because at 7, Pump Project is opening "Anxiety," Cantanker magazine’s third annual summer catalog and exhibition.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015