Andrea Grover, Houston artist, Aurora Picture Show founder and queen of all things microcinema, has curated the exhibition "29 Chains to the Moon: Artist’s Schemes for a Fantastic Future" for the Miller Gallery at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh. Grover writes that the works aren’t just dreams of sci-fi utopias, the "proposals for seasteads, tree habitats and alternative economies are more than fantasy – they are based on technology that already exists."
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015