Andrea Grover, Houston artist, Aurora Picture Show founder and queen of all things microcinema, has curated the exhibition "29 Chains to the Moon: Artist’s Schemes for a Fantastic Future" for the Miller Gallery at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh. Grover writes that the works aren’t just dreams of sci-fi utopias, the "proposals for seasteads, tree habitats and alternative economies are more than fantasy – they are based on technology that already exists."
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015