You know that much talked about photo with former President Bill Clinton and squirrelly North Korean dicatator Kim Jong Il? In The Wall Street Journal, Eric Gibson is much more intrigued by the backdrop – a badly painted, enormous roiling seascape – than the body language. Check out "Why Dictators Love Kitsch."
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015