You know that much talked about photo with former President Bill Clinton and squirrelly North Korean dicatator Kim Jong Il? In The Wall Street Journal, Eric Gibson is much more intrigued by the backdrop – a badly painted, enormous roiling seascape – than the body language. Check out "Why Dictators Love Kitsch."
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015