According to Bloomberg.com, Sotheby’s Chief Financial Officer, William Sheridan, thinks the art market has bottomed out. The auction house reported an 87 percent drop in earnings for their second quarter so they’d better hope so.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015