According to Bloomberg.com, Sotheby’s Chief Financial Officer, William Sheridan, thinks the art market has bottomed out. The auction house reported an 87 percent drop in earnings for their second quarter so they’d better hope so.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015