Testsite is screening two Duncan Ganley films today in conjunction with the current Art Palace show, I Am Not So Different, curated by Rachel Cook. Midnight, mid-atlantic (2008-2009) is billed as a "’Ken Burns’, travelogue-style documentary" about a "fictitious film director’s unreleased epic." Meanwhile Katy Freeway’s Apartment (2004) uses a "format akin to that of the television lifestyle program" and tours a fictitious actresses fictitious home. Or you could just go see G-Force and let Jerry Bruckheimer siphon off your grey matter. Sunday, August 2, 2:00 p.m.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015