Last February, Annie Leibovitz basically pawned her entire life’s work – past, present and future – eventually receiving a total of $24 million in loans from Art Capital Group, Inc. Now, The New York Times reports that the photographer is being sued by Art Capital for allegedly failing meet the obligations of her loan agreements.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015