"How to beat the recession: cut costs, slash prices, don’t lie and be creative," an online article from the Art Newspaper, offers frank advice to galleries from art world veterans. Among the tips for surviving the economic downturn, "let very qualified staff go very quickly and very brutally.” It’s grim reading.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015